Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Fudge and fudge again!

iTunes: "Creep" (acoustic on the My Iron Lung album) by Radiohead
I am: suffering from a severe case of the "hic-ups"

Kevin took me out riding on his motorcycle. Holy...freakin'...crap...it was awesome! I am totally going to buy a motorcycle and ride it everywhere!! Totally.

The theater isn't getting "Waiting..." Yes, that's right. We aren't getting the new Ryan Reynolds movie. Now imagine how upset I might be. Then multiply that times 10 and that's how upset I really am. I told my boss I was going to call up our film booker at home office and start crying until she got us a copy of it. I think Lori thought I was joking.

In other Ryan Reynolds news: yesterday I did not buy Amityville Horror. I know! Here's the story:

I went to the mall to get a new pair of shoes since my wicked red sneakers were almost dead and somehow ended up in the Buckle. Well I don't usually shop there (talk about bad prices) but they tend to have shoes that last longer then those crappy shoes at Wal-Mart. I immediately made my way to the back of the store where the sale items are kept in hopes of finding moderately priced funky sneakers. While examining a nice pair of overly priced Pumas I hear, "Hi, can I help you look for something?" I look up to see a beautiful excuse for a man smiling at me. Lip ring, tight punk shirt that showed off his awesome pecs, and hair to die for. Naturally my reaction is to stutter and drool all over myself but I was able to force the words, "I'm looking for a cool pair of shoes" out instead.
"Hm. Well, what are the shoes for?" he asked.
"Oh, for school. I want something that won't kill my feet." I said laughing uncomfortably.
"Cool. What colors are you interested in?"
"I really am leaning toward anything bright. Like this green or that orange."
"That's cool, that's cool. Well, let me grab you some stuff to try on!"
While I tried on the shoes he brought me we made conversation about what school I went to and what school he went to. It was nice. Had this man told me that if I bought a pair of the $70 Pumas that his life would be much better I probably would have bought them. That is how sad and pathetic I was at the point. By the time I finally made my purchase and left I realized I had just spent 45 minutes in that one store and did not have time to swing by Best Buy for Amityville. ::Sigh:: I need a man.

No comments: