Sunday, October 16, 2005

Voicemails that make my day

All from today...

Dad:
"I fell for your voicemail. I thought you would enjoy hearing that. Give me a call back. We need to talk about the cruise."

Hannah:
"I fell for your voicemail AGAIN...I hate you. I really do. So much. Anyway I'm going to be at worship service till [insert correct time here] so you can call me before then or just leave a message. Or whatever."


Kevin: My vote for best voice message ever
"Laura....your voicemail is so annoying.....it's too long....and annoying...and I hate it....and I hate you....so.....in return.....I am leaving you.....a.....reallllly....long message. In response to your message to me...no. I think when you asked if I wanted to borrow the movie you really meant, 'Will you watch it with me?' Yes. Yes I will watch it with you....next to you...on your couch...yeah. So yeah. I'll watch it with you. Bye."

No comments: