Thursday, October 06, 2005

Ok-so-it's-a-late Friday Five

I have no intention on apologizing.

1. If magically thrown into an animated series you would be...
Obviously the star. With the wacky adventures I have now (and I'm not even being filmed!), I believed that thousands of kids ages 5-17 would enjoy my eccentric entertainment on television on Saturday mornings.

2. Your "best pal" would be...
Hmm I would prefer to refer to this person as my "side-kick" because I will be saving the world at least once every episode. I believe that my side-kick will be some sort of robotic dog or possibly "super dog" that will carry all my necessary items for protecting this great city from danger. Think of this side-kick as a utility belt with legs and fur.

3. Your adventures would include...
As I have stated above, I will save the world day by day from the wrath of evil MSU squirrels, Emo Boys who's music torments the ears of young ones, music industry lawyers, and Steve Jobs.

4. You would teach young and innocent children that...
Buying my products (I will come out with an entire line of toys based on the series as well as a breakfast cereal, line of hair-care products, and a video game) makes them better people.

5. In the end, your series would last how long?
I'd say we'd have a good run at 2 years. Then Fox would cancel us but DVD sales would show them what morons they are. Eventually (about 1-2 years later) they'll bring us back but it'll just be the same story ideas just "revamped" enough that people still find them entertaining.

No comments: