Tuesday, October 11, 2005

No news is good news

Last 10 songs to play on my iPod while in "shuffle" mode:

Under My Umbrella- Incubus
Walkin' Back to Georgia- Jim Croce
Best Imitation of Myself- Ben Folds (live tour)
Grab Thy Hand- Chevelle (live tour)
I have to put some commentary in just because this CD is so great. Before Chevelle starts playing this they say, "Here's one for the ladies in the house...". Good stuff.
The Small Print- Muse
Nobody Knows When You're Down & Out- Eric Clapton (Unplugged)
Aliens Exist- Blink 182
Breathe- Nickelback
Televators- The Mars Volta
Father of Mine- Everclear

It doesn't seem like any of those songs mix well with each other, but it doesn't matter. I really should delete that Mars Volta song off of iTunes though. It's really crappy.

So, as if seeing that I listen to Jim Croce, isn't enough proof that I'm pretty gosh darn lame, I must inform you that I almost threw my Xbox out the window yesterday afternoon. I was trying to beat this "level" on DDR. I had been playing it for about 3 hours straight, no break, no water, no nothin' when I realized that it just wasn't going to happen. I'm sure I could attribute my lack of awesomeness to the fact that I was highly dehydrated but that would just be some sort of cop out. Natalie: Feel free to buy this for me.

Which reminds me: Hannah...see, it can't be lame if it's everywhere.

No comments: