Friday, October 15, 2004

Yes, awesome I say!

Art class was more amusing then usual tonight. I think the highlight of the entire 2 hours was when the teacher said that "as long as you read this chapter then the test should be as easy as pie." Expecting no one to hear, I said, "Mmm pie." Well, apparently the entire class not only heard but felt the need to turn around and stare. It was awesome and I say that with extreme sarcasm.

To make Art class even more interesting. The guy who I always talk about movies with threatened to steal my Nintendo Jacket which everyone knows is my precious.

Katelyn and I explored the Art Annex only to find that it is a dirty dirty place. Some paint would do that place some good. Some SERIOUS good.

Jimmy Eat World was on TV tonight. It gave me an excellent chance to review their new song "Pain." My final judgment is...good. Yes, I deem this song good. You all may buy their new Cd on Tuesday.

No comments: