Friday, October 08, 2004

I will marry a hacker if it is the last thing that I do

Theme song: "Megalomaniac" by Incubus
I am: pumped!

Tonight could have possibly one of the best nights to be watching TNT…in the course of TV history. Not only did they show Anti-Trust but Wargames as well. So after seeing one awesome movie about computer hackers and whatnot I was wowed with another performance, by Mathew Broderick none-the-less as a computer genius gone horribly right! It was almost a perfect night, until I saw that they had no intention of continueing this awesome line up with a showing of Hackers. That’s when I cursed the name of TNT. How could you NOT play Hackers when you’re already playing two other movies about..well..hackers?! What has the world come to?! I am now doomed to go to Best Buy and shell out 10 dollars just so that I can see Jonny Lee Miller bring down an evil corporation trying to unleash the world’s greatest computer virus.

No comments: