Thursday, October 21, 2004

Ben Robles and much much more

Blaring over the radio: "New" by No Doubt (My roommate is playing it on her sweet action Apple. To make everything more awesome it's the remix of the song that I have never heard)

I am: Suffering from really bad breath

I ran into Ben Robles today. Not literally, even though that would have made this story slightly interesting. It's more like I saw him walking so I screamed, "BEEEEEEEEEnnnnn ROOOBLES!!!" It was great. He looked a bit stressed out though. Apparently he had just failed a mid-term and was prepared to fail and upcoming quiz. That's gotta hurt.

I "get to" house sit this weekend. There is no enthusiasm in that sentence. I guarantee it. Don't get me wrong, I love my house and all but it's so freakin' far away!!


No comments: