Sunday, October 24, 2004

Theme Music/stuck in my head: "Wait" by the Beatles

I am: looking for someone to go bowling with, play cards with, see a freakin' movie with, or heck, go with me to the skate park so that I don't get raped or mauled by pre-teen punks with sad "Good Charlotte" t-shirts.

I do not believe I can express how awful this week has been...and by week I mostly mean Thursday through today. I don't think it is completely necessary for me specify why my week/weekend was so crappy, mostly because explaining complicated projection problems is somewhat boring to those who have never been upstairs at the Springfield 8, but partially because if I go into what really pissed me off on Thursday, I might spurt into a violent rage that is somewhat reminiscent of a post dealing with Mrs. Bylander and an unfair grade or two. Let's just sum that day up with, "It is totally not fair to actually grade one in Art considering Art is all subjective."

I am bored at the moment. Quite bored. I really want to go bowling. I cannot stress how much I want to go bowling.

No comments: