Monday, October 25, 2004

Prismacolor=wonderfulness

Stuck in my head/Theme music/Playing on my ipod: "Signed, sealed, delivered" by Stevie Wonder
I am: watching TV for the first time in weeks

The phone rang as I sat down to type this post so...I did the natural thing and answered it. At first the lady asked for "Laura." I replied that I was her. She began to make jokes about something, she mumbled way too much, and then requested that I get out my bible. "Um who is this again?" I said.
"Ohh I must have dial the wrong number."
::click:: and she hung up.

Weeeird.

I used my SMSU bookstore gift card to buy about 5 Prismacolor markers. Those suckers are expensive but definitely worth it. Ooo I played with them tonight and it was like drawing in heaven. I LOVE THEM!! Never will I touch a single Crayola marker again! NEVER.

No comments: