Tuesday, October 19, 2004

I may have to make-out with my computer screen

::drool::

I just may have to make out with my computer screen. After recently discovering that pictures of the new Blade Trinity banners were release I ventured around the web until I found them. Upon finding them I realized that I have developed and unnatural love for Ryan Reynolds.

So here's what he looked like pre-blade (aka Two Guys, a Girl, and a Pizza Place stage)



And here he is a Hannibal King in all his glory



Now...I must admit that I have always had a thing for Ryan Reynolds but never to the point where I was seriously considering making-out with my computer screen.

I put the wallpaper from the Blade web site on my computer. I should have known that was a bad idea. All I want to do is stare at it.

Let's compare him again...

Cute, adorable, Ryan...



HOT SEXY PIECE OF SWEETNESS RYAN



My roommate, Rachel, agrees. He's way too hot for comprehension. She says it's all because of the facial hair but I say it's that AND his awesomely pumped up bod.

We both admit our love of guys with facial hair. Hey, some guys can pull it off and some can't. Ryan can...oh yeah, he definitely can!

No comments: