Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Communication, a telephonic invasion

Theme music: "Spiderwebs" by No Doubt
I am: avoiding actually working on my homework
On white board: "I'm throwing myself a pity-party. All are invited. Festivities shall include such famous games as

~Pin the Tail on the big butt
~10 things I hate about boys
and...
~Dude, I suck at school


Haha, boy I meant that to be more funny than depressing but I don't believe it came out that way. Oh well. -L."

Haha, phones suck. Haha yes they suck.


I'm working all projection shifts this weekend, which should give me a nice break from the randomness of working downstairs. The thing is that I really don't like going downstairs when I'm up in booth (It's a stupid superstitious thing) so I pretty much won't have any social interaction. It's all good. I get off work early enough each night to hang out with people after work. Not only that but I don't even have to run the late shows! BOO YA!!

I was able to enjoy X-Men 2 last night. Correction, I was able to gaze at hunky Hugh Jackman awesome abs last night. YOU'RE MY HERO HUGH JACKMAN!!! I did have to make fun of that girl who plays Rouge though. What a horrible actress!! There are more emotions than fear. Try experimenting with one for the heck of it!!!!!!!!

I have to make note cards for my art class now. This was fun. We should do this more often.


No comments: