Sunday, October 05, 2003

The weirdo speaks again!

Its been a difficult day. I started out being a "poopy head" as Amanda call it and wanted to stay that way until she decided to be funny and bring me out of my depressed mood. I don't know what's with me lately but I can't stay depressed when i'm at work. Someone always makes me laugh or I think of something funny that happened.

I feel like a freak and not in that "oo cool, now I'm a freak" sort of way. Never before have I had a problem with being one until now. I am constantly being called weird and for some strange reason its just now setting in that, that could possibly be an insult (lol). Its not my fault that I say the wrong things at the wrong times, that's just me trying to say the right thing but failing horribly.

Seriously, if you think you say the wrong things then you should hear me! The stupidist things come out of my mouth and I sware when I hear it in my head they sound soooo different. I may also, possibly, be annoying but I'm not sure (I'll have to get back to you on that one lol). I have had people tell me that they are amazed that I stay so calm when I embarrass myself. My comment back to them is something like "I embarassed myself? When?"

I just want to be a fun person to be with and I hope I am (my friends tend to think so).

No comments: