Tuesday, October 21, 2003

ALADIN FOREVER!!

I got a button maker today. I just kept seeing Kristen come to school with more and more buttons and I couldn't take it anymore!! I WANT A GAMBIT BUTTON AND I WANT IT NOW! Its going to take forever to get here. I can't believe that Kristen thinks Peter Pan is more attractive then Aladin!!! Come on, Peter is like twelve. I've got to respect the fact that she still has a crush on him after I gave her about a dozen reasons not to. He does have a very nice personality and he'd be bunches of fun to play with. I mean how many guys can fly AND have pointy ears?

I called to get my work times today then I remembered that I have this art club/service learning hours project on thur the same time as when I work. So I asked Rebecca to cover my shift then made sure everything was ok with my manager(s). I don't think he was pleased. When he first picked up he sounded all cheery but then when I asked if it would be ok for her to cover my shift his whole tone changed. I think I upset him (something which I had no intent on doing). I hate putting people in a bad mood, I think its because I have this obsession with pleasing certain people. Its weird because I can piss off Ashley and care less (lol).

I took this great care bear quiz today. It made me laugh.

Raver Bear
Raver Bear


Which Dysfunctional Care Bear Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: