Thursday, October 09, 2003

Bless me!

AWWWW-CHOOOO! Bless me...now that's the way to start an entry!

CSI is on tonight ya!!! I'm so happy. Greg, the DNA guy, is my hero!! I LOVE HIM SOOO MUCH!!! AHH! He's so cool!

So I have to work concession this weekend. Yuck...I had finally gotten to the point where my clothes and car didn't smell like popcorn.

Crap is happening at work that people are really pissed about (I'm not quite as upset as them but whatever).

Look if you can't take the teasing don't dish it!! Little underclassmen need to grow up and learn that teasing is teasing, its not serious! I'm really sick of this guy who can't take a joke. Sure he can dog peopple all he wants but once someone else says something to him he freaks out and goes "YOU DON'T LIKE ME!!! BOO HOO!! I'm so sad!"

No comments: