Monday, October 13, 2003

I AM NOT KRISTEN

Arg...so this guy in my art class thinks I'm trying to be Kristen now. He's telling people that I got my hair cut just like hers and ask her to re-draw my stuff because I idolize her. This upsets me highly. MY HAIR CUT WAS A TOTAL MISTAKE AND I HATE IT!! I can't take him anymore and no one wants to stand up for me (thank you VERY MUCH MY DEAR DEAR FRIENDS!). They all sit there and let him say anything he wants when he ends up talking crap about them. I don't know what to do....I want to confront him but should I really care what he thinks? I am so tempted. No one else seems to care. In the famous words of Ottis Redding "And look like nothin's gonna come my way So I'm just gonna sit on the dock of the bay Watching the tide roll away Ooo, I'm sittin' on the dock of the bay Wastin' time Look like nothing's gonna change Everything still remains the same"

No comments: