Thursday, October 16, 2003

OOoo someone with a point!

Natalie is right. I need to not let it bother me and I'm getting to that point. I don't approach him at all and I haven't broken a friendship with anyone (I was just really emotional when I wrote that last post). I don't think its the fact that HE'S making fun of me, I think its that I thought some people were stronger then they claimed to be. I've been doing pretty well in art class after Tue. I've just been remembering that a Christian has to forgive and forget. Honestly if I didn't have my faith then I wouldn't be able to make it through stupid stuff like this. Thanks JC, you came in handy!

My finger hurts. I burned it on the hot glue gun, who would have thought that a "hot glue gun" would be so hot. The bad thing about the hot glue is that when it gets on your finger (and burns all heck out of it) it stays there unlike boiling water which you can wipe off. I've got this BIG blister on my finger now. Its kind of cool.

I went to quizialla today and took some fun tests. I am pretty sure that this sounds like me. If you disagree then please comment. I love the picture though! How cool is that??


pho
You are Form 0, Phoenix: The Eternal.

"And The Phoenix's cycle had reached
zenith, so he consumed himself in fire. He
emerged from his own ashes, to be forever
immortal."


Some examples of the Phoenix Form are Quetzalcoatl
(Aztec), Shiva (Indian), and Ra-Atum
(Egyptian).
The Phoenix is associated with the concept of life,
the number 0, and the element of fire.
His sign is the eclipsed sun.

As a member of Form 0, you are a determined
individual. You tend to keep your sense of
optomism, even through tough times and have a
positive outlook on most situations. You have
a way of looking at going through life as a
journey that you can constantly learn from.
Phoenixes are the best friends to have because
they cheer people up easily.


Which Mythological Form Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: