Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Not again

So this guy in Art Class (cole)
made another comment about me and this time it was to Kristen. Appearently he said something like "Oh my God is Laura wearing the Same sparkle eye shaddow as you?" I guess some other things were said. Whatever. I'm sick of being friends with people who are friends with this jerk. So I refuse to hang out with "THOSE PEOPLE" (they know who they are). I think they'll take note of it tomorrow.

Now he's telling Ashley that he knows I'm copying Kristen because I put on eye makeup right after she did!! ITS ALL CRAP!! I don't even carry eye makeup!! SHe didn't even put on eye makeup today!!

I want to hit him and my fear is that I will.

I want to throw up. I want to just puke everything that I am up. Its totally not fair that he's doing this to me! I did nothing to deserve this! HE is just like MATT COLEMAN!! He dresses like him

There is a reason I tired to be invisable all through high school; to avoid these kind of butt-heads that want to mess with your life.

No comments: