Monday, August 09, 2004

The socially challenged

Theme Song: "so much for the after glow" by Everclear

I am: suprisingly still drawing the same thing

I really don't have anything too important to talk about tonight. In fact I
wasn't even going to post tonight until I realized that I needed to stop drawing
what I was drawing and come back to real life. This topic is really silly and
the only reason I am posting about it is because I was thinking about Katy
Schultz, how awesomely nice she was to me at Kickapoo, her little
lessons in life, and wondering where she went to. So this post is dedicated
to her and her infinite wisdom.

Some people just shouldn’t be allowed to socialize. The government should lock them up and forbid human contact with such people. They should treat them like SARS and make all those who may have these personality faults wear surgical masks so that those fine people who do have the ability to act appropriately with others will not be contaminated. My friend Katy once said, “Some people have these horrendous personalities and they don’t even know it but, how couldn’t they? You’d think they’d get the hint when people avoid them or even walk away when they’re talking!”

Let me tell you people, I have met these “pleasant personality deficient” groups of human beings and I’ve been tempted to act upon my thoughts and slap a few just to see if I can literally knock some sense into them.

Example: There was this girl who sat with Ashley, Alison, and I at lunch who would burst out with such random things that it had to be a crime. One time she went on and on about how she could barely afford school lunch yet she would always buy ala cart. So she’s have like curley fries and a salad or one of those HUGE mini pizzas with chocolate milk and a shake. Then, after she had finished her own mean she would look at everyone else’s food and ask for something. If you said no then she would give you ::dramatic music:: the speech!

“So my family is pretty much poor and can’t afford to feed me that’s why I ask for food everyday. My mom tried to get a special deal through the school where they give me free lunches but they cut us off because she makes too much money. I guess that’s because she works three jobs or something. I don’t know but this school is so stupid. They just want me to starve to death and when I do we’re going to sue them…”
“Uh huh” you’re not getting any of my pudding. I worked hard to get it and it’s mine!
“I mean my family can send me to school but it’s so expensive to buy these lunches! I just don’t think it’s fair that I have to pay for my lunches when I’m practically poor! ”
“Yeah…” please let her shut up
“Sure I can be eating this pizza today but tomorrow I may have to go hungry.”
“What if you get a job?” yeah you psycho food stealer
“Yeah, but I really don’t think I should work during school and all. I mean almost every person who has a job and goes to school just can’t support an A average. I can’t afford to have my grade suffer. Not to mention that I don’t have any transportation since I don’t have a car. My family is poor. Did I say that already?”
“What about taking the bus? It’s REAL cheep.” You pompous, lazy, freak
“I don’t think that would work. Buses scare me.”
“Taxi?” maybe that’s fitting enough for you
“No”
“Car pool?” try to say no to that one!
“Look, there is just no way for me to get to and from a job. Plus I don’t really want one. I want to keep my grades up.”
“Did I mention that I work a 25 hour a week job and have an A average?” SNAP!
“Oh. Well, I’m too poor right now to be looking for a job. Are you going to eat that thing of fries? I’m so very hungry.”
“No.” starve you demon from hell!!!

If you don’t know the people who whine about everything then surely you know the people who say the WORST THINGS (either because they are said at the wrong times or because they are utterly disgusting).

Examples: These haven’t really happened to me I just made them up to prove a point, though I do know as well as my friends know people with SWYWWEYW (Say What You Want Whenever You Want) syndrome.

In the middle of a gripping death scene during some new hyped movie, they lean over and whisper, “I think I just saw some nipple action. Sweet!”

During a moment when one of your other friends is having a crisis they announce, “I JUST FARTED!”

When pastor has just made an alter call they declare, “Sleepy time.”

At work, during a huge rush of people they say, “My butt hurts so bad from last night.”

There's not much you can do with these socially challenged people other than hang your head in shame if you know them.

No comments: