Sunday, August 08, 2004

IO WEVWEIOR[1QEIIWO24]-99 ::Bangs head against keyboard::

Theme music: "I think I'm Paranoid" by Garbage
I am: experiencing some kind of mental breakdown

DEAR LORD, WHY AM I GOING INSANE?

Ashley might need to commit me. I'd explain further but I'd prefer that only half my friends know my state of mind.

On another subject:
My family and I went to this "Mystery Dinner Theater" thing and it was wicked awesome! We all had these mini parts that we acted out at certain points with these professional actors. I wish we had a restaurant like that in Springfield! The food rocked and they served complementary wine to those who were old enough. My theory was that they wanted to liquor up the audience for a better show. Hahha on a random note I found quite a bit of entertainment in a small package of "whipped butter." I kept looking at it and thinking..."Whipped butter: Tastey topping or Masochist munchie?"
I am way excited about moving into the dorms. I'd rather just move into the dorms and not go to school but ya know, you've got to take what you get. You guys will have to email me if you want my room number and phone number. I don't believe it to be too safe to post such information on the internet.

No comments: