Thursday, August 26, 2004

SMS death trap

Theme Music: "No news is good news" by New Found Glory
I am: very impatient

I just.....::breathes heavily::...walked up 12 flights of stairs....because ::grabs chest in pain::...the elevators are broken...again.

Did I mention how much I hate living in the dorms? Yes...it's like living in the 4th circle of Hell. Yay!

No one has emailed me in several days and it's beginning to really piss me off. I mean I've sent Natalie two emails at least and NO RESPONSE. No..I'm not really mad at Natalie I mean she never emails me anyway. I'm just taking my frustration (look I spelled it with an 'r' Natalie!) out on her because I just left her another voice mail. I'm really mad at OTHER people who won't email me. ::cough cough [insert EVERYONE ELSE'S NAME HERE] cough cough::




No comments: