Saturday, August 07, 2004

Georgia...oh sweet Georgia

theme song: "My December" by Linkin Park
I am: stuck on the same subject

My family and I have taken a vacation to Atlanta, Georgia to see my Sister and Brother-in-law's new house so if some of you wonder why I'm not answering my home phone or why you haven't seen me slave at the movie theater it's because I am out of town...correction, out of state.

We're on day 3 of our trip. It feels like day 6 but ya know. Whatever. I have found that my sister's wireless internet come in handy when you want to check your email outside..or check out IGN.com in the kitchen or even buy someone's birthday gift while watching Invader Zim.

So far I am impressed with my sister's house. It still smells of fresh paint. Mmmm...there's nothing more relaxing then sniffing fresh paint. Right now I have take residence in my Brother-in-law's office, which give me unlimited access to their wickedly awesome and fast internet. MUHAHAHAHA!!!

Do you ever get that feeling that you're missing something by not being at home? I NEVER get that feeling but the second we arrived in Atlanta that's all I've been able to think about. It's uber weird. To be honest I have the feeling that something important might be arriving in the mail. I don't know if it's a package from Amazon.com, free stuff from Best Buy for having boo koos of reward points, some horrible news about the residence hall that I'll be moving into, or something else. Well, whatever. I'm going to call our house-sitter on Monday and ask her if I've gotten anything. This might sound random but why are they called house sitters? I mean they really don't sit on your house. They should be called house-watchers. I am starting a new trend. I will call all baby and house sitters...watchers. I encourage you all to join me.

Haha, have any of you guys seen the episode of Futurama where the gang finds the "Lost City of Atlanta?" I believe it's called "deep south." Oh man, it's so great!! They make fun of Atlanta so much that it should be a crime. You all need to see it!!!

Ps Natalie I WILL MAKE FETCH WORK AND YOU CAN NOT STOP ME!!

No comments: