Wednesday, September 25, 2002

Stress for the under achiever

Man I am way stressed out! Not only do I have this MFAA thing to get done but also I am the Chair Person (on the t-shirt committee) for English Arts Club. I have to call around town and get prices, styles, and ect. This is going to be so much fun! I plan to be a good leader though. I don't really think that there is anyone to lead though. I think its just matt and I. Goodie! Matt and I have this thing where we both say (at the same time) "we see eye to eye" then we do that stupid hand movement yeah....goodtimes...

I WILL get this done or atleast I hope I will (lol). I feel excited to be so involved in something. Did I mention that Tamila was elected vice president? No? Well she was (lol). I was so happy for her. She has been jipped out of alot of things so finally she can be in a position that she deserves Although others didn't seem quite as excited ::cough cough::. Anyway MOST of everyone wanted her to be VP or else she wouldn't have gotten so many votes. Geeze 15 people voted for her, 7 for one guy, then 5 for the other person. That's got to mean somethin'.

I guess that's all that happened today.

Oh, Fashion Design just keeps getting better and better! Today we had a fabric hunt. I know I know, that sounds really stupid but I really enjoyed it. We were given a list of different types of fabric and we had to either cut them out of a magazine or find the actual fabric and paste it onto a piece of paper. It was so cool. I'll never be able to read Cosmo again with out noticing the use of decorative lines.

Mood Music: All you need is Love- The beatles

ps- is it just me or does everyone seem to be fighting. Maybe its just the really preppy "OMG!" people. Its so sad. Why can't cheerleaders and their airhead friends get along? Lol, I'm sorry but you really have to come to my school and see this stuff. Its amazing what people do to each other. Make love not war people!

No comments: