Thursday, September 26, 2002

Lalala

Well I just found out that I have until Monday to finish a project not to mention I have a lab report due tomorrow (hehe) I kind of forgot about it. (Hehe). I'm going to procrastinate a little bit longer. Just for the heck of it!

Anyway it's just been crazy today! I think everyone is getting sick, and you know when people get sick they get B****y. Yep that or everyone is PMSing (lol). I have never been told to 'shut up' so many times in my life. I take it lightly though. I know people don't mean it so I just laugh at them. Which doesn't help because that just makes them more mad so I end up just shuting up (lol).

Not only that but Tamila just about bit my head off today. I guess her boyfriend Steve had told, I should say 'repeated', this dirty joke to her and she had told Matt (and you know how matt loves those dirty jokes). Well somehow matt told me (a long time ago) but forgot the punch line. So he was begging Tamila to tell him so that he would go crazy but she just would not tell him. "Matt if I tell you your just going to go around saying 'OMG Tamila's boyfriend told the dirtiest joke ever!' and everyone will think my boyfriend is a freak so no, I will not tell you!" I mentioned to her that no one would say that because all guys tell dirty jokes SOMETIME in their life. "NO, STEVE IS LIKE THAT!! HE'S NOT DIRTY HE WAS JUST REPEATING THE JOKE!!!" I told her that it was no big deal because no one would care but she apparently has to keep up this image that people has of him (which is him being a huge 'sex god' the way she talks about him). I just think she was getting all worked up over nothing, but that's just me. I can see where she is coming from though. She's just trying to protect Steve. Its honestly no big deal though. Everyone has told a dirty joke at some time and personally I would think it was weird if Steve NEVER told a dirty joke. It just shows that Steve had 'Flavor' in his life (and no one just likes Vanilla all the time). You have to throw some Oreos on it and you can't forget those nuts!! Then top it all off with some Wild Cherry Pepsi/Coke.

Mmmmm Vanilla with cherries, and hot coco w/marshmellows....mmmmmm. Well I'm off to find some sweet things to munch on. All this talk of food has got my tummy rumbling!! Good eats!


Mood Music-Help!- The Beatles

PLEASE someone get Tamila some help (lol). She needs to chill!