Friday, September 20, 2002

I shall fear no stains!

The other day I tie-dyed a shirt in Fashion Design...man it came out great! Lol my teacher told me to soak it in vinegar when I got home so I did as I was told right? I guess the liquid drained out and what was left was blue and green splotches on my mother's sink. I started freakin' out! I quickly solved it with some "spray n' wash" then added a touch of bleach. It came out like that ::snaps fingers::. I was great. I have made stupid mistakes like this before. One time I put a plastic plate on a hot stove...I didn't realize it was still hot. hehe I figured that out pretty quickly. Did you know that plastic smells really nasty when it?s burnt? Trust me on this one.

Mood Music: Vanessa Carlton-Rinse

(get the irony? Yeah I was bleaching the sink...and yeah...nows its not funny...)


Let me just comment on that song for a sec. If you have not heard this girl yet you REALLY NEED TO!

No comments: