Saturday, September 28, 2002

Boy..life sucks sometimes

::sigh:: I am just really depressed right now. People just aren't who you think they are anymore. There are times when I think everyone else is changing but I am just stuck with the same old crappy morals and personality I grew up with. I guess I just "don't understand" as

"some people"

would put it. Whatever. There are certin things I would of liked to of depended upon but well...people change.

On the plus side I had a super hair day!! Ashley even said my hair looked very nice. I can't wait until sculpture tomorrow!!!! I love that class!! If it was up to me I would be in that class all day every day! Even on the weekends! Anyway...my math homework is calling my name so I'd best be off. See ya!

Mood music: I Don't Know You Anymore -Savage Garden

Because I don't know you anymore
I don't recognize this place
The picture frames have changed and so has your name
We don't talk much anymore....


No comments: