Friday, September 20, 2002

Show me the money Mike!

Today is......PAY DAY!!!!!! BTW I thought I'd let you in on a little secret. There is a blog that is really awesome. My friend Hannah runs it... . Check it out. She has given me a few ideas on how to improve this place...like adding "current music". Of course I'll changed the title to "mood music" but its basicly the same thing. I just want to give her credit where credit is deserved.

Here's the DL on what Mood Music is...after I've finished with my ranting I will post a song which basicly sums up the entire thing. For instance...."rinse" because I bleached the sink (see yesterday's post). Sometimes I will post some lyrics to further the point of my picking that song. I thought it would be a fun way of getting stuff across!

Mood Music:: Money (That's What I Want) - The Beatles

But you're lovin' don't pay my bills
Now give me money
That's what I want
That's what I want, yeah
That's what I want

Money don't get everything it's true
What it don't get, I can't use
Now give me money
That's what I want
That's what I want, yeah
That's what I want, wahhhhh!!!!

No comments: