Friday, September 20, 2002

The art of me!

hmm not much happened today. I am way stressed out though. I need 8 pieces of art for my portfolio by Oct. 21 (or was it 24?)..I AM SO STRESSED. Lets see what else has happened...I got a hot glue gun today. It is so cute! It’s about the size of my hand. I needed it for me 3D art project. It’s funny because yesterday I took it to one of my old teachers to show her...(don't ask why)... Anyway she saw it and I explained to her that it was supposed to do with my life and all ( see the background is painted in warm colors and the cardboard structure is cut into a fire shape) so her comment was "so your life is hell??". Yeah...I quickly responded "NO!! See I consider my life spicy , because I love hot sauce." She replied "oh..." yeah well I don't think she got it. Whatever. It’s going to look wicked cool when I finish it. I think I'm going to have my friend's heads on little springs and they will be pasted all over the bottom. I'm not sure about that though.

No comments: