Saturday, September 28, 2002

a funny thing happened on my way to the dance...actually it was on my way OUT of the dance
(no I did not go to the dance. I just ran in to get a free t-shirt for a friend...that sounded weird)

Sadly I really can't explain what happened, although I'm pretty sure that now I have proof that all highschool dances create is drama. I feel sorry for the people who go throught all that. On the brighter side I am even more happy that I didn't buy a ticket (lol). I DIDN'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH THAT CRAP HAHAH!

#1-toooooo much drama someone's man is always ontop of another girl or some massive cat fight has broken out
#2-Sick nasty people on top of each other come on people if you wanted to have sex then don't go to the dance and call it "bumping n' grinding". Its called humping with clothes on!
#3-Your always uncomfortable The girls are all dressed up and in very uncomfortable shoes alllll night. It gets hot, and unless you have a date the evening will be plain boring.


You know how a cult starts out as a good idea and just goes down the drain, well that's what happens in highschool with the girls and their cliques. Sure, when your in it, it seems like the best time of your life but then all these things come up that the "cult leader" tries to get you to do right? Of course you go along with the stupid requests but deep down you something isn't right. Soon you find yourself doing things that you would have never done before, things a normal sane person would never do. Then some kind family member plans an itervention, which shows you the light. Yeah...that happens alot in my highschool. I'm not saying all cliques are like that because..well... HEAVEN NO, not everyone is bad! Stuff like this just happens. We're teenages, plain and simple.

Mood Music- No More Drama-Mary J. Blige
Broken heart again
Another lesson learn
Better know your friends
Or else you will get burn
Gotta count on me
Cause I can guarantee
That I'll be fine

No more drama, no more drama
No more drama, no more drama
NO MORE DRAMA
NO MORE DRAMA
NO MORE DRAMA
NO MORE DRAMA
NO MORE DRAMA
No more drama in my life
So tired, tired of these drama

No comments: