Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Were I the Moor, I would not be Iago.

iTunes: "Baby, You Wouldn't Last A Minute On The Creek" by Chiodos
I am: [insert adjective here]

I finished my two hour final in exactly 24 minutes. Should I be worrying? Nah. That just means I'm super awesome! Right?

I must drag myself to church tomorrow, though I am not in the mood and know that I will definitely not be in the mood after working tomorrow, I know that missing a day of church without a decent excuse would put more of a damper on my spiritual life than I would like. ::Sigh::

Upon the suggestion of Andrew, I spent about 4 hours, blowing off some steam with a little Tomb Raider: Legend. No, I have not beaten it yet. I will. I will. Surprisingly I spent a good chunk of that time trying to get one of the "Gold Rewards" (for those non-gamers, that means I get upgraded to UBER FANTASTIC VIDEO GAMER if I am able to collect all of them in Tomb Raider) and when I was hit by a random blast of fire, which came out of no where BTW, and died you can only imagine how non-destressed (I made that word up tehehe) I was. At that point I threw the controller on the ground and said, "FINE EIDOS! I JUST WON'T PLAY YOUR STUPID GAME WITH IT'S STUPID 'RULES'" and that was that.

I'm disturbed that my posted have be whittled down to unrelated sentences and/or paragraphs.

No comments: