Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Musically inclined

Tonight's shuffle from my iTunes playlist is interesting...

Excuse Me Mr.-No Doubt
Lithium- Nirvana
Big Mistake- Natalie Imbruglia
Basket Case- Green Day
What If- Creed
I Hate Everything About You- Three Days Grace
The Red- Chevelle
Ain't Too Proud To Beg- The Temptations
Comfortable Liar- Chevelle
Rape Me- Nirvana
Lonely Day- System of a Down
Pain In My Heart- Otis Redding
Gotta Move- Barbra Streisand
One- Aimee Mann
Feelings- Offspring
I'm Looking Through You- The Beatles
Burnout- Green Day
Throwing Stones- Paula Cole
Bad Habit- Dresden Dolls
Little Things-Bush
Layla- Eric Clapton
Hyper Music- Muse
Everybodys Talking At Me- Harry Nilsson
Blood On the Ground- Incubus
Send The Pain Below- Chevelle
Every You Every Me- Placebo
The Thrill Is Gone- B.B. King
Mia- Chevelle
Not The Doctor- Alanis Morissette
Good Day- Dresden Dolls
I Can't Get Next To You- The Temptations
Soldier Side- System of A Down
Broken- Seether Featuring Amy Lee
Ol' Man River- Jim Croce
For No One- The Beatles
While My Guitar Gently Weeps- The Beatles
Creep (Acoustic)- Radiohead
SMA- Chevelle
Bathwater- No Doubt
(I Know) I'm Losing You- The Temptations
Wake Up- Three Days Grace
Sick Sad Little World- Incubus
Sitting, waiting, wishing- Jack Johnson
I'm Not Okay (I Promise)- My Chemical Romance
Pain- Jimmy Eat World
So Cold- Breaking Bejamin

Hm. Well, that is my copout post for the week. Thank you all. It's been fun slacking off on my posts but I've got homework to contemplate doing.

No comments: