Monday, May 15, 2006

Forbear to sleep the nights, and fast the days.

iTunes: "Animal I Have Become" by Three Days Grace
I am: a box

As school comes to a close this season I find myself attempting to reach my goal of reading every Shakespeare piece I can get my little hands on. I finally finished Richard III (finally! TAKE THAT MR. SHAKESPEARE!!). It was more difficult to read than I thought. The main character was extremely hard to relate to and every time I fell in love with a character, he would end up dying a few pages later. Gr, I say, gr. I plan on working on Merchant of Venice next but haven't been able to find the time to start it. Heck, I still have to beat Tomb Raider: Legend before the summer is up.

I completely understand that some people's defense mechanism consists of them being complete jerks to people, for their own personal reasons but, believe it or not, when you're a jerk to me, you WILL push me away. This is why I have decided to go apartment searching in Lawrence. ::Claps hands:: so congratulations You, You are succeeding at pushing me out of your life. Yay for You!!

No comments: