Friday, May 26, 2006

Adjective: Entertainingly and strikingly clever or original in concept, design, or performance

I could definitely spend a good hour explaining to my loyal audience why X3 caused a giant ball of furry to grow inside of me but it is too early in the morning for rants and I think a good night's sleep will help me think of more reasons why Brett Ratner will pay for his more recent mistake in the most painful of ways. MUHAHAHA!! (Properly pronounced, "moo-haha")

On the most random of side notes:

How does one become witty? Is this a trait that one just acquires or is there some sort of wit school that one attends? If so, does Jeff Goldblum teach a class? Is it called, "Um, will there, uh, be any witty banter in this witty banter class?" 101? I feel as though only with Hannah and Natalie I am able to carry on long conversations that ONLY consist of witty banter. Is this because we are so witty that when were are together we create some sort of witty vortex of doom? Hm. In any case I do believe I am only witty around them. Just something to think about.

No comments: