Friday, May 12, 2006

O' that this too solid flesh would melt

iTunes: "Heard 'Em Say" by Kanye West (Featuring Adam Levine)
I am: choleric

In honor of this being X3 month (yes!) I have dyed my hair a slightly more reddish tone in attempt to be as cool as Famke Janssen. Unfortunately I was unable to find a color with the name "awesome x-men red" so I settled for "radiant red". I'd say I look pretty Jean Grey-ish. Now I just have to get my telepathic powers down and I'll be set.

I find it extremely sad that every time Jurassic Park is on Bravo I feel the need to glaze myself to the TV screen. I honestly think that I could reenact that entire movie word for word. Which reminds me...

I am determined to have the BEST Halloween costumer EVER this year. I've been throwing ideas around for quite some time but I'm not really satisfied with what I've got. I'm open to suggestions.

-Scully (from X-Files) and I would convince some random male friend (I'll probably bribe Andrew into doing this) to dress as Mulder.
-Mr. Pink aka A Reservoir Dog. I would then need to convince 4 other people to dress up as the remaining "dogs". Hehe.
-I dress up as Julianne Moore from LOST WORLD: JP2 and find some hopeless friend to dress up as Jeff Goldblum. We then lug around a stuffed T-Rex and claim to be saving the world from men who think they can play God.

No comments: