Friday, June 10, 2005

Uh..I have to return some videotapes.

In my Ears: "Radio/Video" by System of a Down
I am: orangilicious

I must say that ever since I watched "American Psycho" with Natalie, Hannah, and a random girl named Amanda (who seems very nice BTW) I have had the urge to randomly quote the movie but how do you work something like,

"My need to engage in homicidal behavior on a massive scale cannot be corrected,
but, ah, I have no other way to fulfill my needs. "

into a normal conversation? Surely, I will find a way.

Well, I am saddened to say that Natalie and I are currently fighting. Yes, I am making it publicly known. ::sheds a tear:: For you see, the other night...while watching "American Psycho" we reached the scene in which Christian Bale enters butt naked fashioning only a roaring chainsaw. To my surprise Natalie randomly burst out with, "Is it just me or does Christian Bale bare a striking resemblance to a young Bruce Campbell in this scene?" The room went silent. I immediately turned to Natalie and said, "I cannot believe you disgraced the name of Bruce Campbell by saying such a thing."

Hannah agreed.
I will have to forgive Natalie eventually for such a terrible comment for she did not know better. ::sigh::
On a random, more interesting topic, Mr. and Mrs. Smith was a intensely awesome movie. Ok...I wouldn't go that far, the whole plot was filled with holes but the fight scenes were stellar. "The movie entertained me on a level I didn't even know existed."

No comments: