Saturday, June 18, 2005

The heat is getting to me, I'll kill you momentarily.

After watching Batman Begins for a second time (I love that movie...I would MARRY THAT MOVIE!) I decided that it was time to relive the "Original Batman". I made a mad dash to Hollywood Video and rented the first two Batmans (praise Jesus for Tim Burton). It's so funny because I really didn't remember some of these seriously great lines like:

Catwoman: I don't know about you, Miss Kitty, but I feel so much... yummier.

Come on people!! That's quality material people. So, for your reading pleasure, I have here my favorite lines of the movie. Taa da!

Volunteer Bimbo: You're the coolest role-model a young person could have!
The Penguin: And you're the hottest young person a role-model could have.

Selina Kyle: Oh god... does this mean we have to start fighting now?

Catwoman: Batman napalmed my arm, and knocked me off a building just when i was starting to feel good about myself. I want to play an integral part in his degradation.
The Penguin: A plan is forming.
Catwoman: I want in. The thought of busting Batman makes me feel all... dirty. I think I'll give myself a bath right here. [licks herself in a cat-like manner]

Catwoman: Mmm seems like every woman you try to save winds up dead... or deeply resentful. Maybe it's time for you to retire.

No comments: