Tuesday, June 21, 2005

This is a freakin' long post so please scroll down

Slowly but surely the "faux-hawk" has been invading homes everywhere. At first, it was only celebrities doing it, here and there you know. Only for those "hip occasions" like the MTV music awards but now everyone had tried it. I believe that it takes a certain type of cool to pull off the Faux-hawk. Seriously now, you've got to have that...look or else you just look like a doofus trying to be cool. To be honest, not a lot of people can pull it off. I've seen people try and oh the tears I wanted to shed for them. Oh the horror! For example: 4 employees of the Springfield 8 have tried to pull it off and only 1 has and very successfully at that.

For your approval, over the next few posts... I submit, the BEST celebrity "faux-hawks"



Clearly Ryan Reynolds pulls off the best faux hawk. ::giggles:: I don't think I need to go into details why. I think you can all see for yourselves. Oh Ryan, your hair always looks wicked. Posted by Hello

No comments: