Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Ahh!!! HER HEAD IS ON FIRE!!

Theme music: "Sinner's Prayer" by Ray Charles and B.B. King
I am: the most awesome red-head in the whole freakin' world!

I was kind-of under the weather this morning so, like normal people, I dragged my sorry butt out of bed, found a box of hair dye (I had originally bought for Andrew, who at some point chickened out and decided against changing his hair color; probably a good thing) and dyed the heck out of my hair. I must say, I look hot. Yeah that's right, I lie to myself in order to boost my self-esteem. It usually works for a few hours. Then I have to restort to the comfort of cookies and orange soda.

I also played a viscous game of DDR on xbox live as well. My dream is to beat Natalie. THAT'S RIGHT NATALIE, I WILL BEAT YOU!!! I WILL!!!!

I am off to work now. Yes...work...can you sense the enthusiasm in that sentence?

No comments: