Wednesday, November 19, 2003

What a Randy day!

I've just returned from the wonderful Randy Bacon's studio. He and I are very excited about my Sr. pictures (I'm probably more excited about them then him lol). He asked me to bring something that represents me but I couldn't find anything (I told him I'd rather not be characterized by materalistic things then I laughed and just told him I could find anything). I only wore one outfit, my pretty pink suit and I think he was happy about that. He told me how he was thinking, this morning, how it would be great to just take some Sr. photos that are just of the person. It was so much fun! He kept tricking me though. He'd say something to me which got me talking and then he'd randomly take a picture (he only did that twice). Other times he'd get me to laugh. I guess he did this whole set of photos that delt with intense shadow. He is probably one of the nicest guys I have ever met. I want to go back to him again for friend photos or maybe photos with my sister. I can't wait!!

The other day in Portfolio Carissa was asking the question "If you could have one song written about you what would it be?" My first thought was "Your Song" Ewan McGregor style but she (Carissa) brought up that all he talks about is the song not really the love he feels. It took me a while but I've finally come up with two choices.....

1. "I've just seen a face" by the Beatles
2. "Layla" by Eric Clapton (live)

Overall I really think "I've just seen a face" is what I
really want. This will sound very dorky but... I really want some guy to just randomly appear with guitar in hand and sing that to me. Hehehehe, ::sigh:: if only that happened in real life and not just in movies and long a waitedBuffy Episodes.

I found some very entertaining sarcastic remarks. Take a look for your self:

Whatever look you were going for, you missed.

Well, this day was a total waste of make-up .

See no evil, hear no evil, date no evil.

I'm not your type, I'm not inflatable.

I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.

This isn't an office, it's hell with fluorescent lighting.

Sarcasm is just one of the services we offer.

If I throw a stick will you leave??

Errors have been made, others will be blamed.

No comments: