Sunday, November 02, 2003

If only...

::sigh:: if only I was smart enough to go to a camp for bright and intelligent young people I could have that special connection that Kristen and Natalie have with people (lol).

Geeze, if only I had prayed for brains instead (lol)! Since the looks and brains are out, I guess all I have left to get me through life is my bright personality! WHOOPEE!! If only...

I finished making another batch of buttons. I now have a wide collection of Half-Life 2 buttons!! HOW AWESOME IS THAT?? Hehhehehehe, I'm so excited. I only wish I had geeky friends to share them with ::sigh:: if only...

This will sound so random but does this phrase sound right "Artistic ability of a cow"? I just thought up that phrase in about two seconds. Are cows not artistic? Why would I think that cows are not artistic? If cows could talk then this problem would be solved... if only...

No comments: