Thursday, November 20, 2003

The never ending debate

"ALiSoN283: mwhaha
HOTsauceOBSESSED: "mwhaha"
HOTsauceOBSESSED: ?
ALiSoN283: evil laugh
HOTsauceOBSESSED: oo
ALiSoN283: it will never leave your head mwhahaha
HOTsauceOBSESSED: isn't that spelled "Muhahhahaha"
HOTsauceOBSESSED: and pronounced "moo hahaha"
ALiSoN283: lol well little miss perfect!
ALiSoN283: i think mine is just fine
HOTsauceOBSESSED: lol
HOTsauceOBSESSED: I'm just playin'
ALiSoN283: lol
HOTsauceOBSESSED: lol isn't that great?
HOTsauceOBSESSED: Like a cow laughing.
ALiSoN283: cows can laugh? i wonder what other animals can evily laugh
HOTsauceOBSESSED: yes
HOTsauceOBSESSED: cows laugh
ALiSoN283: lol
ALiSoN283: that makes me laugh
HOTsauceOBSESSED: they laugh at me all the time
HOTsauceOBSESSED: ooo I almost called you a cow
HOTsauceOBSESSED: that would have sounded bad
HOTsauceOBSESSED: lol
ALiSoN283: haha
HOTsauceOBSESSED: glad I didn't
ALiSoN283: me too
ALiSoN283: haha found a highlighter
HOTsauceOBSESSED: ya!
ALiSoN283: moo-hahaha like a cow
HOTsauceOBSESSED: lol!!!"

HOTsauceOBSESSED: was it you who kept bugging me about how I said "muhahhaha"?
Natiweez: it was me if you were saying it "moo-ha", but I seem to remember that being tamila
HOTsauceOBSESSED: lol
HOTsauceOBSESSED: it is "moo-haha"
HOTsauceOBSESSED: like a cow laughing
Natiweez: except that it isn't.

HOTsauceOBSESSED: is it "mwahaha" or "muhahaha"
HannahSolo16: It's muahahahaha. A "u" with no "h" after it.
HOTsauceOBSESSED: and is it pronounced "Moo-haha" or "mwhaha"
HannahSolo16: It's pronounced "mwahahaha."
HOTsauceOBSESSED: nonononono!
HOTsauceOBSESSED: its like a cow laughing!
HOTsauceOBSESSED: "mooo" but the "ooo" is quick
HannahSolo16: No, it's like a maniacal genius bent on world domination. :-P
HOTsauceOBSESSED: lol"


And the debate continues...