Tuesday, January 23, 2007

On the first day back

As expected, the first day back to classes was uneventful and cold. The only slightly entertaining point of the day was the pot head in my history class. Yes, that's right: someone actually came to class high. Keep in mind this isn't the middle or end of the semester...no this was the FIRST DAY OF
iTunes: "Limp" by Fiona Apple

CLASS and this dude is stoned out of his mind. Naturally he decided to sit in the front row and proceeded to make commentary about what the teacher was saying. I couldn't help but giggle slightly.

Professor: ...I know that I am giving you a lot to read...
Pot Head: [interrupting] yeah...reading sucks man...awww..man...

The constant "aww man...yeaah..oh yea.." coming from the front row seemed to make syllabus day a little more interesting.



And in case you are wondering what I would like for my birthday....

My Amazon.com Wish List

No comments: