Monday, January 15, 2007

For the love of BRUCE

iTunes: "Crazy on You" by Heart

As many of you might know, I am crazy about Bruce Campbell. So when I was hit with the fact that Valentine's day is less than a month away and that it was time for me to make some contemporary, Valentine's Day cards, there was no one else in my mind who could truly encompass the idea of rugged love other than Bruce Campbell himself.



#1. I'm going for this "POP ART" idea. Even though I like this idea, I have a few issues with it. Do I like the whisper bubble as apposed to any other type of bubble? Do I like how the"Groovy" sticks out of the bubble?













#2. The more the merrier right? I thought about a cute little message saying that on the back. Maybe something like "Double the pleasure.." or "Double Trouble". I like the double image and the neon pink is a nice idea that plays well off of the blue but is it dark enough? Do I need an outline around the hearts? If I make the pink darker...I really don't need an outline, right?

That's all for now. More drafts to come...

No comments: