Friday, January 19, 2007

"Birfday"

iTunes: "Snow (Hey Oh)" by Red Hot Chili Peppers

My birthday is quickly approaching and for the first time in several years, I have yet to make plans. I'm quite upset that Natalie and Hannah will be out of town but I'll deal. To be honest I don't really want to make plans. Becca and Deborah want to take me out to some "smancy" bar called Ophelia's and I think I'm fine with that. Unfortunately, since I do have under-age friends, and friends who just don't like bars I am going to have to force us to go to some restaurant instead and then end up bowling/shaking/some other random activity. Again, I have no problem with that. I feel so... impassive to anything that relates to my birthday. In fact, I just don't have any enthusiasm about the night what-so-ever.

No comments: