Tuesday, January 16, 2007

For the love of Bruce: Part II


#3. Mmm...more Bruce...more deliciousness. This goes along with the whole "Pop Art" theme again (as should ALL OF THE CARDS). On this one I'll have a message on the back that says something like "Baby...you make me see quadruple!" I really like this one. I think it's the neon pink that really makes me happy. I might use this same image in another layout just because I like it so much. God bless photoshop!










#4. Tehehe...oh silly Bruce!
You can't really read this thumbnail but it says "Give me some sugar, baby". I am going to probably use this one but alternate the message between the one shown and "Hail to the king, baby". I might end up messing with the size of the actual image as well. I want it to be a tad bigger.

No comments: