Monday, May 09, 2005

So excuse me for forgetting, but these things I do...

Song of the moment: "Your Song" by the beautiful and much talented Ewan McGregor
I am: watching "Primer" for the 4th time. I still get a headache when I approach the last 15 minutes.

I found one of my missing Moulin Rouge CDs today. My mother had it stashed away in my car. Which I began to get angry about and then I remember I had put it there when I borrowed her car.

I'm back on a Ewan McGregor kick. Not that Ryan Reynolds will ever be replaced but after listening to Ewan's sweet sweet voice in Moulin Rouge how could you not adore him? Seriously? THE MAN DRESSED HIS 1 YEAR-OLD KID IN A T-SHIRT THAT SAID PERVERT! How awesome is that? Not to mention the extensive nudity. It takes a "real" man to be naked in almost 80% of his movies. Not really. I don't enjoy the nude-ness so much (just ask, Natalie OH THE HORROR OF VELVET GOLDMINE!!) but I'm just looking for reasons to say he's cool.

Over the past few days I have been attempting to teach myself various stupid human ticks such as juggling, coin rolling (over my knuckles like Jude in Road to Perdition. That was so sexy.), and card flipping. So far I have not succeeded in any of these "tricks." Though, today I got an "A" rating on one of my most hated of levels in DDR. I am one dancing fool.

No comments: