Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Oh but what a lovely way to suffocate

Theme Song: "Back in the USSR" by the Beatles
I am: waiting to take my next final and be done with this "God-Forsaken" school for 3 months

I am about 75% done with my graffiti project and am pleased to announce that I will soon die soon from the fumes I inhaled the other day. Although, when they do the autopsy to find out why a ripe 19-year-old died, they will find that my lungs are coated with a nice thick layer of purple and grey spray paint. Mmm lung paint.

I don't have much time to write because I must be off to take another mind blowing final from the geniuses at SMSU, but this is pretty much the only thing I am going to be able to write today. After my COM 115 test I must be off to my dorm room to clean and check out. I'LL FINALLY BE OUT OF THAT HELL HOLE!

On a side note I was watching Roseanne a few nights ago, don't ask why, and noticed that a very attractive 13/14-year-old boy who played a quarterback resembled a young Stephen Dorff. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, at one time I was obsessed with the hunky Stephen Dorff. Don't get me wrong, the man is smokin' but I'm not into guys who appear in Britney Spears videos and get drunk with Pamela Anderson. Uck. Anyway, so I keep saying to my self, "Man, this kid looks EXACTLY like Stephen Dorff! I wonder if it is." Soon I start doubting myself with little phrases like, "That can't possibly be him." But deep down I knew gosh darn it! I KNEW! The end credit begin to roll and RIGHT SMACK THERE I SEE STEPHEN DORFF'S NAME! I FREAKIN KNEW IT. I was so proud of my self I considered calling Natalie at 2:30 am just to tell her how awesome I was. I decided against that idea and chose to call Andrew the next day at noonish instead. Though it sounded like he didn't care, and was mildly irritated, I know deep down he was crying from the joy from the sheer fact that I could pick young Stephen Dorff out of a crowd. A talent that I'm sure he envies like all my friends.

No comments: