Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I will consume you CHICKEN POX OF DEATH

So I have the chicken pox. Yep. My life just gets better by the second.

It's day 4 or something (time and space have lost their importance) and my nose has started to run. Not only do I look like some kind of "Boil Child" but now I have snot all over my face. This is how I shall catch a man.

Oh man, you guys should see the honkin' pill I have to take 3 times a day. ITS A FREAKIN BEHEMOTH! The first day I had to take it I freaked out because I cannot take pills. Yes I know it's a psychological thing. The doctor insisted that I wouldn't choke. So I took it home, chopped it up into four pieces, grabbed some sprite, and tried to swallow the stupid pill. Ironically it got lodged in the throat and I ended up heaving for like 5 minutes until it went down. Now I chop that pill up into about 7 pieces. Let's see it get stuck in my throat now! Yeah, that right. I showed that pill who's boss!

On the plus side of everything, when they were making me wait in urgent care for 2 and 1/2 hours (how they couldn't tell I had chicken pox is beyond me) and then checked me in, I found out that I had lost 6 pounds since the last time I was weighed! I can either assume that that was from the chicken pox or I could assume that the working out actually paid off. I'd like to think that the exercise was the reason.

No comments: