Monday, March 15, 2004

There's nothing like a chicken patty to make your day

Work was utterly pointless. Projection training was...informative but utterly boring. I'm sure it would have been a lot more entertaining if we were aloud to actually thread the projectors.

Today's lunch consisted of a brown, bread like meat that appeared to jiggle. I wanted to poke it. So there I was in the lunch room staring at my food wondering if food poisening would give me a chance to sure the school distric. I'm sure Ashley looked over and thought I was crazy.

I was thinking about my old clique and Natalie is probably the most successful of the bunch. I mean only the lord knows where Linzy is, Tamila has been reduced to a clone of Matt, and I...well I'm in my plastic bubble but Natalie is achieving things. She's got these wicked awesome friends OUTSIDE of school and she's going places.

I was thinking about how Linzy had these amazing plans to be an artist and now that she's finally out of school she's stopped drawing. That's why I'm not going to take a year off before college. I want to stay focused on what I want. I want to create and nothing will every stop me from doing that. When I met Kristen last year I told her she reminded me of Linzy mostly because the way she used to draw people looked almost exactly like how Linzy did but the more I got to know her the more "Linzy personality" I saw in her. I sware, if Linzy had a sister it would be Kristen. If you look at the two of them you'd see that there's all these possibilities in the art world. Linzy could have gone anywhere she wanted had she of applied herself but...she didn't. Then look at Kristen. She worked at school and achieved a really high GPA and a almost perfect score on the ACT. It's soooo cool that Kristen is on the track to real stardom. She's already been acepted to Kansas City Art Insitute but I'm encouraging her to go to Chicago A.I. because there are a lot more classes that have to deal with animation specificly. I can see really great things happening for her!

No comments: