Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Tehehhehe. Mistakes were made, computers shall be blamed.

You know that feeling that you get before you get on a rollercoaster? That anticipation; the lump in your throat and the turning stomach, it gets people everytime. It mostly causes people to back out when really they regret not going because you never know if you would have had fun or not. Man, the first time I was in line for Wildfire ("Steal your" Dollar City's newest rollercoaster) I was freakin' out. Ashley just kept telling me that I would be fine but for some reason I just kept imagining myself flying right out of my seat and falling to my death hundreds of feet below. My heart was pounding so hard that Ashley said she could hear it. I watched the people in front of me get into their seat and joyfully wait for the ride to start. A few seconds later they were off and the sounds of screams followed. I kept trying to back out of going but some part of me just wanted to go for the experience. When it came for our group to go we all piled in. I was so scared that I was shaking. The first drop came and I felt my stomach go into my throat. Then there were the various loops. In the end I came out laughing. I had never had so much fun in my life. Now Wild Fire is my favorite ride. Yeah, I hate that feeling of anxiety. Last night on the Real World, Leah had to do this bungee jumping mission and she totally flipped out. She started crying and hyperventelating. Then they had to call an ambulance to try and get her to breathe. It was so sad. I really felt her pain. Sure I would have ended up jumping and possibly NOT FAILING THE MISSION FOR MY TEAM but I understand how anxiety can get the best of you. I guess my point is that when you're given a new experience you should go for it because you'll always regret it if you don't. You'll always question the outcome. Trust me, I've passed up on a bunch of stuff and I regret it.

I've got this massive blister on my finger from the beautiful teapot that sits in my kitchen. Who would have thought that a ketal stays hot for so long. DARN THE TEAPOTS OF THE WORLD!!! It's really starting to annoy me (the blister, not the teapot) because it just won't go away. I've been wearing a band-aid for about 3 days now.

I think I've told about 5 people that they are helping me move into my dorm next year, all of which are girls and can't lift all that much. I know Amanda said she's coming with me to go dorm shopping and possibly help me decorate. I'm worried about bringing my PS2 and brand new TV. First of all I doubt the new TV will even FIT in the dorm room considering how big it is. Second, I really don't want my lovely PS2 to get stolen. I'd cry if it did. Well, I'd hunt down the theif, brutally murder them, and then cry because most likely I wouldn't be able to get it back. I'd probably slaughter them before they had a chance to tell me where they took it.

I stocked up on car vandilizing supplies the other night. I have a brand new "Car Chalk" pen and some streamers. I am making plans but nothing is final. I think I should go all out on the next car I do. I'm thinking 2, 500ft rolls of streamers and possibly tying some coke bottles to the exhaust pipe. I'm also considering some antenna decoration. Ribbons? Home made antenna balls? I'm just not sure. The next two cars that I do will have to be my best work yet. The last random vandalising that I did was so boring. It consisted of me just writing on Amanda's car, Megan's car, and convincing Chad that he probably wouldn't get fired if he wrote on Andrew's car (he only wrote the word "CORK". Whoo hoo. Big freakin' deal!!!

So here I am sitting in journalism waiting for something interesting to happen and wondering why that stupid Hulk action figure won't stop staring at me. I'm a little freaked out by it. It looks all nasty. It's teeth are just so...weird looking. And they way the made the muscles makes him look like he has some serious steroid issues. Yuck. If I had a digital camera I would totally take a picture of it because people must know the horror of this doll.

Well actuall I can probably find a picture of it online....

Here it is.....



Isn't it freaky? What's up with the purple pants? I mean purple with green?? Where they on crack when they came up with that color combination. He looks like a gay leprechaun on steroids!!!

I guess that's it for the day. Enjoy my weirdness!

No comments: