Sunday, March 28, 2004

smoooooth ridin'

::sigh:: today was nice, except for the fact that I had to work concession. ARG! Anyway, I got more compliments on my hair WHICH ISN'T CUT (I just started using a different gel so it looks COOLER). I must admit that my hair does look pretttttty darn cute.

Ashley and I had a great time in Branson. I found a really cute scrarf for 99 cents!!! How awesome is that. I ended up getting really cranky halfway though the trip. Mostly because I found this really cute skirt but my pudgy ankles ruined any chance of my buying it. Oh well. When I think about it, it really wasn't that cute.

I have to start drawing II tomorrow with Bylander. I'm a little freaked out. I totally went balistic in that essay that we had to write for our drawing II final. Geeze I feel like a prick for writing what I did...no that's a lie. I love what I wrote.

I have decided that if I every meet Ewan Mcgregor I will do what I can to get him to give me a kiss on the cheek because boy that man is FINE!!! Ooo I totally want to have a dream where Orlando Bloom and Ewan Mcgregor fight over me!!

No comments: